DUBBO 27th OCT, WOLLONGONG 29th OCT, TAMWORTH 3rd NOV 2020 – Winning Commonwealth & State funding for regional job creation projects
If you have a project that:
- Is shovel ready,
- Improves drought resistance,
- Improves bush fire resistance,
- Attracts innovation,
- or Creates jobs
This event will give you a step-by-step process for getting state and Commonwealth funding for it.
While COVID-19 has had a devastating impact on the national economy, it has created an unprecedented opportunity for businesses and local governments in regional NSW. Both the state and Commonwealth governments have set aside massive funding to combat the economic downturn that has accompanied the pandemic, and that funding is disproportionately earmarked for regional development initiatives.
KEY LEARNING TOPICS COVERED
- Where does the funding come from, and how much is there?
- What are decision makers and politicians looking for in the projects they fund?
- What makes a project fundable?
- Who are the decision makers and politicians who need to be engaged?
- How do you get the decision makers and politicians to support your project?
- What is the step-by-step process needed to obtain this funding?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Mayors and Councillors
- General Managers
- Economic Development Managers
- Infrastructure and Place Managers
- Human Resource Managers